Monday, February 9, 2009

1,2,3.....

4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10!
That's what Brennen can count to!! AH!
I came home the other night all excited that he stacked four blocks and counted them as he was stacking them...My mom nonchalantly tells me "Oh when I was watching him the other day he counted to 10 along with Noggin..." So I'm thinking he's said the numbers after them...didn't get excited.
Well last night he was taking his bath and we let all the water out. Aunt Nicole got him these cool foam letters and numbers that stick everywhere...I was having him help me put them back in the container and I started
counting...1...2...3...and then Brennen picks up with "four, fie, sic, se'en, ay, nye, ten!" And then he did it again!!! Such a proud Mommy moment!!! I love numbers and math....Adam HATES numbers and math....we were REALLY hoping he took after his Momma here and there is hope!!
I love my little man! Ever since he got sick a few weeks ago, he's been the sweetest baby ever! He's all into giving hugs and kisses !! So anyway I'm done gushing about my wonderful little man...I MISS HIM!! Ok enough..

back to work....

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW! We do the count to three thing with Mason and if we get there, he is in trouble, and I will start with one, and mallory will go "Two." I have figured out that we won't be able to do that threat with her!

    She will count to 10, but she skips a number here and there. Oh, and we have to clap for her once she is finished!

    ReplyDelete